Carlsbad, CA based Alliance Land Planning and Engineering
has been exceeding client expectations since 1992.
- Innovative Land Planning and Hillside Design
- Feasibility Studies and Engineered Land Planning Concepts
- Site Development Studies for various types of development projects
- Tentative Subdivision Tract and Parcel Maps
- Agency Processing
- Due Diligence/Feasibility
- Agency Coordination
- Improvement Plan Review Processing and Permitting
- Building Plan Review Processing and Permitting
- Preliminary cost/fee estimating
We specialize in innovative grading design which maximizes land use, creates view opportunities, and reduces costs.
Our project sites are well known for their visual character.
- Site Development Plans for various types of developments -
- master-planned, residential (including multi-family), commercial, industrial, mixed-use and specialty projects (i.e. golf courses, hospitals, schools and churches)
- Tentative maps for all types of Residential communities, Commercial and Industrial Subdivisions
- Grading Plans—Bulk, Rough and Precise Grading
- Roadway Design and related Improvement plans
- Storm Drain, Sewer, and Water System Design and Analysis
- Hydrology and Hydraulic Studies
- Water Quality Design
- Plot Plans
Conceptual Layouts, Planning & Entitlements
Alliance is proud of its capacity to provide insightful developmental conceptual alternatives for our client’s evaluation. Each conceptual offering is value engineered to assist in maximizing development opportunities and minimizing costs.
Alliance also provides qualified and experienced agency processing personnel which are essential to reducing plan turn around time and permitting hurdles.